Our experienced Dispute Resolution team acts for individuals, Companies Partnerships and other organisations on most types of commercial dispute:
- Shareholder Disputes;
- Contractual Disputes (both Claimant and Defendant);
- Intellectual Property Claims (including passing off actions);
- Building and Construction Disputes;
- Warranty Disputes;
- Consumer and Sales of Goods and Services Disputes;
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory Investigations;
- Trading Standards Investigations;
- Health and Safety Investigations;
- Fraud Investigations;
Giving you the specialist advice you need
Slade Legal provides specialist advice to help you to decide:
- whether or not to pursue your claim;
- what the possible outcomes are; and
- what strategies to adopt.
Our advice is practical and straight forward. You get a range of options, including on the vexed question of how best to fund your claim.
We have a proven track record of success, and specialise in difficult and high value claims requiring expert knowledge and advice.
Proud to take an individual approach
Unlike some of our competitors, our approach is entirely bespoke. We will always:
- deal with your claim on an individual basis;
- choose the best strategy for your case; and
- work within your chosen timeframe.
Getting in touch – your confidential, no-obligation discussion
We are always happy to discuss your potential claims on a confidential and no-obligation basis. To learn more about our expert Professional Negligence service, contact one of our solicitors today.