Slade Legal’s expert team is here to help you with your Probate issues when a loved one dies.
Administering a loved one’s Estate can seem an overwhelming task, during an often very difficult time. We can guide you through the many legal and practical issues this involves.
A flexible Probate service to be proud of
Slade Legal fully appreciates that every client is different. So you will always get a personal service that matches your needs and expectations.
Our services range from dealing with the whole process for you from start to finish, to simply providing advice, assistance or guidance as and when you need it.
Slade Legal’s expert team is proud of:
- Our flexible approach
- How we help give clients certainty and a sense of control over the administration process
Learn about our range of Probate services
We deal with all aspects of obtaining Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration, including:
- Preparing full Schedules of Assets and Liabilities
- Completing relevant tax forms
- Lodging applications with the Probate Registry
Once a Grant has been received we will:
- Work efficiently to allow assets to pass as quickly as possible to beneficiaries
- Deal with any Estate liabilities
- Ensure Executors and Trustees are kept fully informed and protected at all times
We can also provide more specialist assistance, including the variation of Wills after death and redirecting gifts. These can be a particularly effective way of saving tax.
Completely clear about your legal costs
Slade Legal’s Private Client Department offers you:
- Complete transparency on your legal costs
- Fixed fee options for some Estate administration activities
We are happy to give you an estimate of legal costs at the start of any administration or at any point during it.
Getting in touch
To learn more about how Slade Legal’s Probate service can help you, contact one of our solicitors today.