Transfers of equity involve changing the ownership of property, and are sometimes dealt with at the same time as a re-mortgage transaction.
Reasons to make a transfer of equity include:
- Wishing to add your spouse to the title of your property after getting married
- Re-mortgaging your property where the Lender requires a change of property ownership
- Changing ownership because of a divorce or separation, or for tax planning purposes
Whatever your reason, Slade Legal will guide you through the process with clear, practical and expert advice.
Our commitment to you
Slade Legal will always take a balanced and measured approach to all of the issues involved in your transfer of equity.
When we advise you on a transfer of equity, our expert and experienced team will:
- Look at all of the circumstances surrounding your transfer of equity transaction
- Take into account all taxation issues, including Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Ensure your transaction progresses smoothly and quickly
- Keep you fully informed of progress in the transaction at all times
Tailored to your needs
Because all transfer of equity transactions are different, you will always get advice that:
- Is tailored to your individual needs and circumstances
- Helps you achieve your aim as quickly as possible
Should any other legal issues arise during your transaction, we will always make sure you are kept fully informed. If necessary, we can give you specialist advice relating to:
- Relationship breakdown
- Tax planning
- Other issues associated with transferring property
Getting in touch
To learn more about our Transfers of Equity services, contact one of our solicitors today.