Slade Legal can help you with all types of Business Set-Up and Structure. Our expert and experienced team will help your business get off on the right path – and make sure it stays there.
What you need to know
Are you starting a new business? Then it is vital to get proper and clear advice on the best way to set up your new venture. Slade Legal works closely with Accountants and Financial Advisers, to advise our commercial clients on all aspects of their businesses. This includes:
- Initial formations;
- Corporate structures.
How we help all types of businesses
We can advise you on the best way to conduct your business, such as:
- Sole Trading;
- Limited Liability Partnership;
- Forming a Company.
Why it’s important to do things properly
Taking time to set your business up properly has many benefits. It can:
- pay enormous dividends very quickly;
- ensure your business is protected from as many threats as possible.
Leave your important issues to us
Once set up, we are happy to assist with important corporate structure issues, particularly in small to medium size businesses and family businesses.
Asset protection is a top priority for many business owners. We have the expertise to give you detailed advice on your options.
Straightforward advice and practical help
You will always get straightforward advice and real practical help from us, whether you are:
- Starting a business for the first time
- Setting up a new business venture
- Simply changing your corporate structure
Our three promises to you
Slade Legal promises to always:
- discuss your requirements in detail from the outset;
- give you expert advice on the best way to proceed; and
- send you a detailed cost estimate before starting work (so there are no nasty surprises).
Getting in touch
To learn more about our specialist Business Set-Up and Structure services, contact one of our solicitors today.