Slade Legal can offer you proven experience and expertise in Landlord and Tenant Disputes. We are specialists in dealing with breakdowns in Landlord and Tenant relationships.
From working with our Commercial department, we have extensive experience in dealing with clients who are in dispute with their Landlord or Tenant.
Why we are different (and how this can help you)
Unlike some lawyers, we act for both Landlords and Tenants. This means we can:
- See the problem from both sides
- Advise you on the likely outcome of your dispute
- Help you pick the best tactics to get what you want
What kind of cases do you deal with?
We deal with all elements of litigation between Landlords and Tenants, including:
- Disputes over Lease terms
- Interpretation of ancillary documents such as Rent Deposit Deeds
- Disputes over rent and service charges arrears
- Dilapidation claims at the end of Leases
In addition, Slade Legal specialises in dealing with:
- Repossession of premises
- Lease forfeitures
- Cases where Landlords want to withhold consent for a Transfer or Assignment of a Lease
I need some expert advice. Can you help?
Yes. We are happy to advise on strategy, tactics and possible outcomes:
- Whatever your issue
- If you are currently involved in a dispute with your Landlord or Tenant
- If you are seeking to avoid a future dispute
What about going to Court?
Slade Legal always tries to resolve Landlord and Tenant disputes without resorting to Court action. If this cannot be avoided, we have the experience and expertise to represent your best interests in Court.
Getting in touch – your confidential, no-obligation discussion
We are always happy to talk through potential claims with you confidentially, and on a no-obligation basis. To find out more about our proven Landlord and Tenant Disputes service, contact one of our solicitors today.