Lasting Powers of Attorney
Slade Legal is here to help you with all aspects of organising effective Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Making provision for what will happen in the event of illness or mental incapacity may not seem important. However, not doing so can be catastrophic for you and your loved ones.
What are the benefits of a Lasting Power of Attorney?
A Lasting Power of Attorney ensures that if you become incapable of managing your own affairs, family members, friends or professionals can manage your:
- Personal health and welfare
Why is appointing an Attorney such a good idea?
Appointing an Attorney to act on your behalf can:
- Give you greater control of your future
- Stop your affairs being left to chance
- Remove the worry of being unable to deal with your own affairs
Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and other disorders can all impair your mental capacity. So it is important to consider taking steps to protect your wealth and loved ones now, before it is too late.
What experience and expertise can you offer me?
Slade Legal’s highly experienced team can offer you:
- Expert advice and assistance in explaining what can be done and how best to do it
- Fixed fee packages for the preparation of certain Powers of Attorney
Getting in touch
To find out more about the benefits of Lasting Powers of Attorney, contact one of our solicitors today.