For many people, just thinking about making a Will is a daunting task. However, leaving a clear and carefully thought through Will is the only way to ensure your wishes are carried out after your death.
Why making your Will is important
A large number of people die without making a Will. This can lead to:
- Your loved ones not being adequately provided for
Looking for a tailored, sensitive and practical approach?
No matter how simple or complicated your situation is, our experienced Private Client team can:
- Guide you through the maze of legal and practical issues involved with making a Will
- Make the process as simple and straightforward as possible
Because everybody’s circumstances are different, we tailor our Will writing service to your individual needs. Above all we make sure we take a sensitive and practical approach.
How our expertise and experience can help you
Our expert team will always:
- Undertake an in depth review of your personal circumstances
- Make sure all of your important issues and questions are properly dealt with
We have significant experience in preparing Wills that deal with complex or difficult situations, particularly:
- Where second families are involved
- Where clients want to minimise their tax liabilities or protect their business interests
Our team also helps people with vulnerable dependents needing extra care to reach practical and workable solutions.
Taking client relationships seriously
Slade Legal aims to build long-standing and personal client relationships, by tailoring our approach to their changing circumstances. We often help our clients:
- Review their Wills periodically
- Successfully handle changes in the Law or Tax system
Your no-obligation chat
Slade Legal’s Private Client team are friendly and approachable. Whatever your concern or query we are happy to talk to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a no-obligation chat about making a Will.
Getting in touch
To learn more about our Making a Will service, contact one of our solicitors today.